Caffe Leccese is a real treat. A summer coffee preparation traditional in Puglia, this drink became very popular in pretty much every Italian coffee shop. It’s a mix between iced coffee and affogato, featuring the luscious addition of homemade almond milk made with Marco Colzani Almond Spread. A sweet, satisfying treat for a hot afternoon!
SERVES: 3 people
TIME: 10 minutes
- Giamaica Moka Coffee, 3 tablespoons
- Marco Colzani Sicilian Almond Spread, 1 tablespoon
- Water, 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes for serving
- Scoop out a tablespoon of Raw Almond Spread by Marco Colzani and put it in a glass.
- Add water and stir vigorously until all the sweet spread has diluted in the water. Homemade almond milk at its best!
- Brew your coffee in a Moka pot or in an espresso machine.
- In a rocks glass, add a couple of ice cubes and pour the almond milk.
- Finish with a hot stream of coffee and stir.