A fresh summer salad that only requires aromatic Italian black rice and your culinary creativity. You can use ingredients cooked or raw to personalize this salad.
We like to think of this as an open ended recipe. Feel free to interpret it by adding your twist to our guidelines.
- Crespi Venere Black Rice, 400g
- For fish ingredients, add a spoon of Nettuno Colatura
- For a salty touch, add a handful of Capers
- For an spicy note, add a spoon of Chili peppers in EVOO
- Season with 2 spoons of EVOO, lemon juice, and sea salt
- Boil black rice in a pot of salted water for approximately 45 minutes
- Drain the rice and let it cool down
- Chop all your condiments and combine in a bowl, following the video instructions: