Raffaella Nettuno makes Gustiamo’s Colatura (best Colatura you ever tasted). This is her special and secret recipe for Spaghetti con la Colatura. Delicious and very easy to prepare: you just need to know how to boil water!
SERVES: 4-5 people
TIME: 20 minutes
1. Boil Spaghetti in UNSALTED water and cook al dente (about 8 minutes).
2. While Spaghetti are boiling, in a serving bowl mix together Colatura, EVOO, garlic, chili pepper, and parsley.
3. Drain pasta, saving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
3. Put Spaghetti inside the serving bowl, mixing together all the ingredients.
4. If the pasta seems dry, add some pasta water (1 tablespoon at a time) until desired consistency is reached.
5. Serve immediately.