Linguine Trenette al Pesto Genovese
This is how we do it:
- Use 2 Pesto jars for every 1 pack of Trenette
- Cook the Trenette al dente in a pot of boiling salted water
- Drain, saving some pasta water
- Scoop the pesto into the pasta, mix well
- Add about 1 tablespoon of pasta water to each empty jar
- Close the lids, shake, then pour the contents of the jars into the pasta
- Stir vigorously until the pasta becomes creamy
- Serve immediately
Tip #1: As soon as your Gustiamo box arrives, put your pesto in the fridge. Before using it, bring it to room temperature by letting it sit out on your counter.
Tip #2: Saving the pasta water is key. Don’t skip this step. Adding pasta water will help you achieve that perfect creaminess AND you will use every last drop of pesto!