When the Zibibbo grape was featured by Florence Fabricant in the NYTimes, we were inspired to invent a one-of-a-kind drink: The Zibibbo Citrus Cocktail. It is buonissimo. We served it at a very special Sicilian dinner that we hosted in our warehouse. It was a big hit.
We originally choose not to add ice, as to not make the cocktail exceedingly cold. But for summer, we will add a few ice cubes. It is sweet with delightful bitterness, complemented by an exotic tangy flavor.
A perfect aperitivo!
TIME: 10 minutes
- Chilled Aperol, 2 Parts
- Chilled Fresh Lemon Juice, 1 Part
- Zibibbo Grape Elixir, 3 tablespoons
- Zibibbo Raisins, for garnish
- Combine Aperol, Lemon Juice, and Zibibbo Elixir in a double rocks glass
- Mix very well with a spoon
- Add a few ice cubes, if desired
- Garnish with Zibibbo Raisins